Pulakos 926 Candies
In 1903, George P. Pulakos opened the first of his three Erie stores on the town’s bustling State Street. Crafting Old World chocolates and handmade candies from the freshest ingredients around led him to settle into his flagship store on 926 State Street. That location remained the base of operations until 1971, inspiring him to weave its address into our brand name.
Relocating the main store to 26th and Parade Streets, Pulakos is a company that continues to win new fans more than one hundred years later. While we're always changing, we make sure that the important things - our goal of bringing you the best and freshest candy, our belief in outstanding customer service, and our chocolate artisans’ commitment to bringing our founder’s recipes to life on marble tables and in copper pots - remain the same.
2530 Parade St. Erie, PA
Mon-Fri: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Millcreek Mall (Starbucks Plaza)
Mon-Sat: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Sun: 12 p.m. - 6 p.m.